MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BON Forums Relaunch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, after what happen last time. I reconstructed the forum and relaunch it again. This site contains free contents such as softwares, movies, musics, games, and even free tools for development. Also, I am now looking for Staffs to keep the forum alive. If you have this skills, please PM me. Smile

Usergroups:
* Developer
* GFX Artist
* Donator/Contributor who donates $10-20 for improvements of the forum.

Thanks guys! Comments and remarks are widely open. Smile

Visit us @ bonforums.info
Negatives that I would address:

.info = 2/10
lack of enough color = 2/10
lack of color coordination with the colors used = 2/10
donations without first offering anything much of value = 2/10
tiny font size = 2/10
lack of contrast in footer = 2/10
Oh!such a shame. Very lazy to design so I am looking for developers.
(2012-11-26, 06:49 AM)John Dave B. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh!such a shame. Very lazy to design so I am looking for developers.

If you're very lazy to put effort into your website, then you shouldn't be running one in the first place.
Putting up a forum site requires a lot of dedication and hardwork. I have seen you on another site (sulitnet) with a username of heartrabzzz15 and forumcore (John Dave B) your are asking to rip some themes for you and engaging some illegal activities with might you to be denied for support here on mybb.

[attachment=27851]
(2012-11-26, 06:55 AM)Californian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-26, 06:49 AM)John Dave B. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh!such a shame. Very lazy to design so I am looking for developers.

If you're very lazy to put effort into your website, then you shouldn't be running one in the first place.
I am very good to put an effort the site but I am not very good at Graphics. Sad That's why I am looking for GFX Artists/Designers to design my forum. Sad
(2012-11-26, 10:32 AM)harlenjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Putting up a forum site requires a lot of dedication and hardwork. I have seen you on another site (sulitnet) with a username of heartrabzzz15 and forumcore (John Dave B) your are asking to rip some themes for you and engaging some illegal activities with might you to be denied for support here on mybb.

Another.

All your forum / subforums and descriptions are copy+pasteed from another Huge Filipino Forum Site. John create your own and be creative. Would you like me to paste the link of the forum site where you copied it?
(2012-11-26, 10:53 AM)harlenjoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-26, 10:32 AM)harlenjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Putting up a forum site requires a lot of dedication and hardwork. I have seen you on another site (sulitnet) with a username of heartrabzzz15 and forumcore (John Dave B) your are asking to rip some themes for you and engaging some illegal activities with might you to be denied for support here on mybb.

Another.

All your forum / subforums and descriptions are copy+pasteed from another Huge Filipino Forum Site. John create your own and be creative. Would you like me to paste the link of the forum site where you copied it?
Awtz, no sir. I already know about those sites. I edited some of the descriptions but the forums are just copy-pasted.
No longer exists