MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dont open admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear friends,

I transfer my forum to another host/server,
while i extract my backup, forum was run but my admin cp dont open! and appear below error:

----------------------------------------------
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2 Server at caspiana.ir Port 80
------------------------------------------------

Please help me for solve this problem.

Thank you.
the 500 Internal Server Error is a server-side error, meaning the problem probably isn't with
your computer or Internet connection
but instead is a problem with the web
site's server. Try clearing your cache and flusing your dns. If it is not resolve contact your hosting provider.

to flush dns click run, type cmd and type /ipconfig flushdns
(2012-11-25, 01:11 PM)harlenjoy Wrote: [ -> ]the 500 Internal Server Error is a server-side error, meaning the problem probably isn't with
your computer or Internet connection
but instead is a problem with the web
site's server. Try clearing your cache and flusing your dns. If it is not resolve contact your hosting provider.

to flush dns click run, type cmd and type /ipconfig flushdns
I try clear cache and flushdns, but it dont solve!
do may it that of database changing, or was database name change?
I am seeing your site on my end it looks fine from Philippines here.

caspiana.ir , i just dont understand the langauage but it works well!
(2012-11-25, 01:37 PM)harlenjoy Wrote: [ -> ]I am seeing your site on my end it looks fine from Philippines here.

caspiana.ir , i just dont understand the langauage but it works well!

Yes, forum is fine, but admin cp not open!

what do i do?
your admin page is opening on my end and require authentication if its the real one. Would you mind checking your config.php if its matched with your admin folder? If is its not resolve the issue try d0wnloading the settings.php on ur inc folder and delete it. ,it should generate a new one. My resources is limited n0w i'm only using mobile n0w.
(2012-11-25, 01:55 PM)harlenjoy Wrote: [ -> ]your admin page is opening on my end and require authentication if its the real one. Would you mind checking your config.php if its matched with your admin folder? If is its not resolve the issue try d0wnloading the settings.php on ur inc folder and delete it. ,it should generate a new one. My resources is limited n0w i'm only using mobile n0w.

no, it is fake admin page, real admin page is in another directory!
yes config.php is matched.

I deleted .htaccess in directoty admin cp and it will be fine, and now admin cp will be open.