MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Easy Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. The first involves the MyBB logo -w- link to MyBB site. It is linked on user pages but in the admin screen it isn't----should it be? Just want to stay within guidelines because this forum is a life support system for me.

2. There is a javascript I use and it only needs to be placed before the </body> </html> tags. What it does is provides a popup of any Bible verse and can be seen at http://reftagger.com/ .What file holds the html so that I could add it to MyBB--preferrably user pages only but if it appears in admin pages don't matter.

I love this board and can't wait to go public with it~thanks so much to MyBB Angel
1. The logo in the ACP doesn't have to link back to mybb.com, but there must be a link back to mybb.com to every front end forum page.

2. MyBB doesn't use files, the templates are stored in the database. You probably want to add it to the footer template. ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Footer Templates > footer

Lastly, please stop posting that image in every thread you create. It was removed from your signature because animated GIFs are not permitted, that does not mean you are permitted to add it to each of your posts.
Sorry--won't do that no more--also, the other part of the post which you answered to works like a charm.
Thank you very much