MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Site is Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm using Cloudflare medium security.
My Site is based on premium hosting (two servers, two sites, site 1 has more traffic but still work good, its in xenforo) other is in mybb and working so slow, has less traffic.
Some time it says mysql user using maximum connection.
Is it some kind of ddos attack? or error in MYSQL database.
I used rss feed import before. it is caused by that??

Also the site work so slow sometime
Lots of factors could be involved but Xenforo doesn't enter into it at all. You have to examine how you have your MyBB setup and focus on what's wrong.

View debug pages to see query count. View your settings in MySQL to see what max connects are. Make sure you have all the services optimized.

You really have not provided us much info. You said you run Xenforo and MyBB and that Xenforo runs fine while MyBB does not. Your site is slow and gets MySQL max connect errors.

It can be dozens of things.
Cloudflare for a couple months has some problems, sites seems to be down and such stuff.
When you are on a free service, you have problems like that Wink
"Cloudflare for a couple months has some problems, sites seems to be down and such stuff.
When you are on a free service, you have problems like that Wink"

Rarely have issues & generally isolated to one datacenter if we are (all other datacenters are fully online and operational).

"Some time it says mysql user using maximum connection."
This would be coming from your hosting provider and not CloudFlare.

"Hello. I'm using Cloudflare medium security." Some quick tips if you wanted to troubleshoot it while on CloudFlare: https://support.cloudflare.com/entries/2...navailable