MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Menu bar width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I recently copied the menu bar from my website to my board to have them seamlessly work together as one site but I'm having some problem with making them look the same.

The menu bar on the board just isn't as wide as the one on the site and I can't seem to work out why, I can't find any difference in the coding. On the site you can see that the left of forum is left of the logo where on the board it's under 'www.' and it's a similar story to the right hand side.

Any help on making the menu bar on the board match the width of it on the site would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kyle
Is it that difficult to fix? Toungue
Is no-one able to help? I really need some help Sad.
Your board is not loading properly. Seems like path settings issue to me ...
The CSS are not loading, layout is messed up. Fix that if you want someone to help you.
Use this CSS property:

position: absolute;

And see. Also if still doesn't work, try placing it outside container div.
Sorry about that, the preview DNS had expired not long before you took a look, that is sorted now so you can see the board.

crazy4cs I tried your method, at least I think I put it in the right place and it just messed up the menubar completely.

Still can't get this sorted Sad.
Still have the problem Sad.
I just looked using Opera Browser and I am not quite sure what you mean. The site might look more cohesive if you set the max-width of the container in the MyBB Global css to 988px.
The menubar shared by the site and the board with 'Forum', 'About Us' and 'Media' on it, the options cover more of the bar on the website than they do on the board and cover a wider area, I wan't the menubar on the board to look exactly the same and have the same width as the one on the site.
Anyone able to help?
Pages: 1 2