MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking Partner - Commodore Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-12-04, 08:09 PM)aidandonnan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am willing to help you with your project. Although I am not creating the site. Just adminning it after it is created. Thanks man, Any more details just PM me. xx

With a post like that, no way.
Only if Holden was here in the U.S...

Quite the car man and I like Holden's a lot actually (even though they're 75% Chevrolet LOL). I'll trade a Ford Mustang for a Ford Falcon with you though...
To be honest man, with Street Commodores already being as big as it is, I don't see this topic being too successful.
(2012-12-04, 10:56 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Only if Holden was here in the U.S...

Quite the car man and I like Holden's a lot actually (even though they're 75% Chevrolet LOL). I'll trade a Ford Mustang for a Ford Falcon with you though...

Holden - Chevrolet, same thing pretty much! If you want to join, we could combine it almost into a Holden, Chevrolet, GM type forum.

(2012-12-04, 11:48 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest man, with Street Commodores already being as big as it is, I don't see this topic being too successful.

The reason I am starting this forum is because of Street Commodores! You have to apply to be a member on Street Commodores and I have applied and have been denied twice. I have no idea why! Also, these huge forums are full on ads and I want a site that is ad free and sponsorship free (virtually anyway).

And you don't know without trying!
Pages: 1 2