MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: General Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What is General Chat all about?

It is a place to chit-chat, advertise, share, talk, get freebies, relax yourself by gaming....

http://www.generalchat.org

Edited: Due to change in domain name.
Looks like another general discussion board. The domain name doesn't seem.that all great. I do like the theme of choice though.
Yes i made a mistake in choosing the wrong domain name. But my team and many members got used to it. Smile
We got a new domain related to our niche!
(2012-11-30, 06:59 AM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]We got a new domain related to our niche!
Great improvement with the domain name. Would be better to have different colors for the two letters in the favicon, to more easily tell it's a G and a C. I really don't like this theme for a variety of reasons that I won't bother listing. There are so many others that look better. But your use of color with the rank bars in the forum threads is a big plus.
Another general discussion board, which is ultimately destined for failure. People need to realise that these niches are just too overpopulated.
Thanks Crayo for your thought on it. I know it is a over saturated niche, but why not give a try Big Grin
(2012-11-30, 09:13 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]but why not give a try Big Grin

Because another 100,000 people will give it a try that day too.
undefined

undefined
(2012-11-30, 10:12 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-30, 09:13 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]but why not give a try Big Grin

Because another 100,000 people will give it a try that day too.

A lesson I learned all too well as a starry-eyed rosey-cheeked beginner forum admin many many moons ago.
Pages: 1 2 3