MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Christian-Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Your breadcrumb trail is hard to understand as you only have a space as a separator, you could have a slash a bullet or an image. Your theme is simple and easy on the eye. Your logo also fits the theme well.
I like the colors of the forum Smile It has a Christian-feel to it. The background could be something not so dark though. You want to market the Christian-niche, so you want to use colors that put people in a better mood, a more religious mood if you will. I think the logo could use some improvement, maybe add an image/symbol to it to give your community more of a brand. I like the boards setup and I think everything looks good there. The RSS area though, that is the part that isn't making much sense to me. If totally does not relate to the forum as in the colors that are used. I'd thing using the color or image in the thead_bg would be better than going with a color that is pretty much isolated to one thing on the forum. It looks like a great forum though Smile I am not a big fan of hyphens in domains but the domain is still a nice find nonetheless.
Looks very clean to me.
(2013-01-01, 09:01 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Your breadcrumb trail is hard to understand as you only have a space as a separator, you could have a slash a bullet or an image. Your theme is simple and easy on the eye. Your logo also fits the theme well.

Thanks for the suggestions Jordan, i will try to fix it..

(2013-01-02, 02:01 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I like the colors of the forum Smile It has a Christian-feel to it. The background could be something not so dark though. You want to market the Christian-niche, so you want to use colors that put people in a better mood, a more religious mood if you will. I think the logo could use some improvement, maybe add an image/symbol to it to give your community more of a brand. I like the boards setup and I think everything looks good there. The RSS area though, that is the part that isn't making much sense to me. If totally does not relate to the forum as in the colors that are used. I'd thing using the color or image in the thead_bg would be better than going with a color that is pretty much isolated to one thing on the forum. It looks like a great forum though Smile I am not a big fan of hyphens in domains but the domain is still a nice find nonetheless.

Yes made few mistakes, by buying a domain with hypen. Need to fix a logo. Thanks for having a look at the forum.

(2013-01-04, 12:00 AM)Phoenixxx Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very clean to me.

Glad you like it..will try to get a fresh theme soon Smile
Pages: 1 2 3