MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Christian-Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
An Hub for Christians to talk, testify, submit prayer request, Question and get free resources.

http://www.christian-zone.com

All people are welcomed.
The horizontal light blue and its text are very good. But the darker colors used elsewhere need to be lightened up to make the site seem more friendly and welcoming. Also the slogan needs changed because it represents the interests of at least one other Christian website. I suggest: "Christian Discussion, Testimonies, Prayer Requests and More", and put the slogan under Christian-Zone.
Thanks for the thought friend. I will make sure it gets changed.
Good luck with this bro.
Most people have too many forums, yours doesn't seem to have enough. You have two forums actually related to Christian discussion.

Why not add... a Bible discussion forum, beliefs debate forum, hymns and songs forum.
I am joining just because I am Christian ha.
Good idea, and thank you for choosing MyBB to run this christian website Smile
Looking great Jason, best of luck to you.
Thank you all for your kind suggestions and thoughts on the site. It has been just started, will add few sections mentioned here to make it more lively.

Smile
Hope you do well. Seems like a good idea for a forum. I would join, but I think my thoughts and comments are more appreciated on /r/DebateReligion on reddit than they would be on your forum Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3