MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help integrating ajax menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying in vain to incorporate an ajax menu into some code I'm writing. I have no idea why it won't work but I've tried everything I can think of.

The javascript looks right, and I even have a working script outside of mybb; but as soon as I try to integrate it into my script, I get weird behavior: either nothing happens, or the entire page gets returned where the ajax is supposed to fire (so I have a page within a page). I've also tried moving things to a separate file, but it only works with an echo, which puts the new content before anything else.

I feel I'm close, but I don't think I know enough about front end to find the issue, and I'm about at my wits end Confused

I've attached both a clean version of my code and the working example I have. The specific lines I'm working with are around the 265-ish area.

Can anyone offer any ideas of why it's doing what I described above? Or help me integrate the ajax menu into the code?

Thanks for reading.