MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change board url in admin panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Question, if u in the ACP you can click on the link "view forum" and if u click on it you go to your forum. This option I want to change the forum url, I know u can change your board url on settings but if I set the my board url with "index.php" the template not showing corrent so I don't need to edit the forum url on the settings but only on the admin page on the option "view forum".

I know with file it is, but if I change the url I reseave a error and the admin page not loading, I edit the /admin/inc/class_page.php file.......

With file do I need to edit for the ACP to edit the link from "view forum"?

I hope everyone knows what I mean.

Greatings...
What is the url you want to go to Galaxy?

on line 122 of inc/class_page.php I change my link to

echo "	<div id=\"welcome\"><span class=\"logged_in_as\">{$lang->logged_in_as} <a href=\"index.php?module=user-users&amp;action=edit&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}\" class=\"username\">{$mybb->user['username']}</a></span> | <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php\" target=\"_blank\" class=\"forum\">{$lang->view_board}</a> | <a href=\"index.php?action=logout&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}\" class=\"logout\">{$lang->logout}</a></div>\n";

and the link took me to portal. This was on my localhost.
(2012-11-29, 12:00 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]What is the url you want to go to Galaxy?

on line 122 of inc/class_page.php I change my link to

echo "	<div id=\"welcome\"><span class=\"logged_in_as\">{$lang->logged_in_as} <a href=\"index.php?module=user-users&amp;action=edit&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}\" class=\"username\">{$mybb->user['username']}</a></span> | <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php\" target=\"_blank\" class=\"forum\">{$lang->view_board}</a> | <a href=\"index.php?action=logout&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}\" class=\"logout\">{$lang->logout}</a></div>\n";

and the link took me to portal. This was on my localhost.

GREAT!!

I have the code

{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php\

from you changed to:

{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php\

and now working well, thanks allot (ps is not for the "fixed" forum, but a new one Big GrinBig Grin )

So case closed Wink