MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Layout not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I have started my second forum, and I have installed the Apart1 theme.
Now on settings, (show thread options) I have set the Post Layout to "Display posts using the classic layout". I have save my settings and rebuild the cache but still the authur section is horizontal and not vertical. Is there a query or something to get the layout on the classic layout (authur section vertical)... Or do I need to do something else?

Thanks allot for helping!!
Browser cache maybe? try it in another browser / clear cache.
Don that, still the same someone??
Run this query to force the classic postbit layout on all users:
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `classicpostbit` = '1' WHERE `classicpostbit` = '0' 

You can also change it from UserCP -> Edit Options -> Display posts in classic mode.
(2012-11-29, 09:16 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Run this query to force the classic postbit layout on all users:
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `classicpostbit` = '1' WHERE `classicpostbit` = '0' 

You can also change it from UserCP -> Edit Options -> Display posts in classic mode.

Thanks for the query, But the option on the UserCP I have deleted for the users so everyone have the same lay-out...

Topday I started the forum, and everything is on the left of the post now now on the top annymore. STRANGE because I don't have change something after yesterday..

But now its works so problem solved!