MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Jumping to certain page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Currently there is no way to jump to a certain page when there are too many pages, it would be nice to have this feature.
Do you mean in a thread? If you show every single page in a 50 page thread, it's a lot of space and doesn't look very nice.
(2012-11-29, 05:41 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean in a thread? If you show every single page in a 50 page thread, it's a lot of space and doesn't look very nice.

In the forum and thread, for example a thread or forum may have 155 pages - Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 155 , if would be great if we can select to go to page no. 75 without surfing through the pages, like entering no. 75 into a box to be directed to it.
Just replace the pg # in URL bar. It's not suitable to do so, think you've thread with 200 pages and think how many space these pagination would acquire.
(2012-11-29, 05:50 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Just replace the pg # in URL bar. It's not suitable to do so, think you've thread with 200 pages and think how many space these pagination would acquire.

That's not very user friendly to change the pg # in the URL bar.
He is asking something like this;
[attachment=27873]

I like and agree to this idea personally.
(2012-11-29, 05:55 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]He is asking something like this;

I like and agree to this idea personally.

Thanks for putting my thoughts into picture Blush
The current feature in the breadcrumbs just needs to be set to accept text input.
Agree would be nice feature, dont think many people are going to change the URL to achieve something like that.
Maybe I will try to create a plugin for this, seeing as it looks simple.
Pages: 1 2 3