MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: make the right changes to have this beautiful css please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again, with this change i will love a lot this forum, but i don't think it's easy to do, let me explain. By default i don't like a lot how look the thread board, i'd love to make it nice like in images im attaching, please help me to do this, so in this way i will have the best from this forum!Angel

[attachment=27877]

it's really nice,and also after how goes comments, with avatar on the left and after this box with reputation,thanks ect..

[attachment=27878]

i will appreciate if someone can help me with this, thanks
Do you just mean the postbit classic layout?

You can change it in UserCP -> Edit Options -> Display posts in classic mode or you can force it on everyone by running this query:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `classicpostbit` = '1' WHERE `classicpostbit` = '0' 
thats'it???wow so easy Smile
but...

1.where i must insert this php code to be shown on all users and guests in this way...

2.the facebook and twitter share in this way are not showing more :/
1. Navigate to AdminCP -> Configuration -> Show Thread Options -> Display posts using the classic layout. You need to run the query I provided above in PHPMyAdmin (in cPanel) or whichever database manager you use to apply the effects to any current user using the normal postbit layout.

2. You'll need to do exactly what you done for the postbit template in the postbit_classic template. Smile
This step it's really difficult, can you please make it more clear, becouse i think im near to resolve problem but something missing...

Im going to AdminCP -> Configuration -> Show Thread Options -> Display posts using the classic layout.
but with this nothing happen, twitter and fb share didn't work, and also for guests and users don't display in this way i like..
You'll also need to run the following query in PHPMyAdmin (in cPanel, click PHPMyAdmin):
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `classicpostbit` = '1' WHERE `classicpostbit` = '0' 

Have a watch of this video if you are still unsure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoX1LCm4Zyw

In order for the Twitter & Facebook buttons to show, you'll need to do what you did in this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-130135.html but instead of doing it to the postbit template, do it to the postbit_classic template.
wow im surprised with this answers! I think now working perfect!
just to do it properly perfect missing this: and i have add this tag <br /> after {$post['facebook_share']}

[attachment=27883]

but if now can be enough also in this way...

thanks a lotCool