MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Task page doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry, I've been rather busy. I will look into this as soon as I possibly can.
I've still this problem
I've still this problem, I should change the forum software to have all features stable?
The staff ignore this bug also.
(2013-01-10, 01:48 PM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]The staff ignore this bug also.

Staff are NOT ignoring bugs in the core code. I have a perfectly fine tasks page on my default install so it is related to your forum/forum settings whatever.

(2013-01-10, 01:48 PM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]I've still this problem, I should change the forum software to have all features stable?

Sure, why not? Lots of paid solutions out there, but I think that they will fix core issues - and your issue does not seem to be core.
(2013-01-10, 01:48 PM)Løque Wrote: [ -> ]I've still this problem, I should change the forum software to have all features stable?
The staff ignore this bug also.

We're volunteers, saying you're going to switch forum software won't change that fact.

Do the task files actually exist in ./inc/tasks/ ?
Yes there are these files:
[Image: Oinc2.png]
Can you check if the table mybb_tasks is empty?
It's empty.
That's the issue then. Either you, or another administrator, must have deleted all the tasks.

You can get the tasks back either by adding them manually or by installing a local copy of MyBB, exporting the table mybb_tasks, and then importing the table in to your forum's database. The reason why we can't just provide you with the table is the timestamp for each task might be behind by the time you import it which might create more issues with tasks not running.
So i should install a mybb copy to another space, extract the task table and import it to my forum?
Pages: 1 2 3