MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Almost every day I'm encountering this on mybb using my mobile phone and I found out that when I browse mybb around 12am onwards my account will be banned, I cannot log out etc. .it takes few hours to be able my account to turn back normally. First time seeing this I thought I was banned on mybb without no reason at all.

I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions.

The time Welcome back, harlenjoy. You last visited: Today, 12:10 AM (GMT+8 Manila)
The IP your phone uses may be IP banned. I don't know why it would happen after 12am and last for a few hours consistently though.
(2012-11-30, 02:06 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]The IP your phone uses may be IP banned. I don't know why it would happen after 12am and last for a few hours consistently though.

Most mobile browsers use proxies so it just started using one its different proxies for that time period for some reason.

If you are using a mini browser try a non-mini one since I know all the mini ones use proxies because that's how they make all the files mini Toungue.
Do you use Opera mini?
I once had this error when I used opera for my pc with turbo mode on. I'm assuming the turbo mode and the mini version of the browser use similar / same servers.
I could be wrong though.
Yes I'm using opera mini, today I was banned again. I'm really having difficulties using mybb on my phone. On my laptop I can easily access mybb. Thank Yo guys for the help and insights, appreciated!.
I have this problem sometimes, too.
I do not use any mini browsers and proxies! I use my PC always!
Are you using Opera's turbo mode or any faster browsing plugins?
Using Opera Turbo on my PC always kicks me out of ACP, so that might be the issue.
I don't know if my operamini uses opera turbo when I'm browsing, currently I'm on mobile right now and it works fine. Thank you guys for the help and I consider this issue as close. I just need to use my laptop to better access mybb.
(2012-12-02, 09:28 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Opera's turbo mode or any faster browsing plugins?

no, I use only ff and chrome without any plugins for browsing faster!