MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reply + quote problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't show you picture right now because my forum is unavaible for 1 more day atleast so I'll try to describe it the best I can.

So, when you go to user's profile and click posts. You will see a list of his posts: thread name, post link and what he posted. So when this user quotes someone and you watch his posts. You can see in quoted post what the quoted. So how can I delete that and only show what he typed without quote or code mycodes?

Example:

[Image: 7Juan.png]
What's wrong with this? Displaying massive images on the thread listing would be a bit annoying. With the quotes, they are big blocks so that would also disrupt thread listing.
Sorry, either I don't know what you mean or you don't know what I mean. So the problem is, that in my forum user's all posts you can see what he quotes. I want to remove that.
So you want the MyCode being parsed to be displayed in the excerpt or you want the plain text to be displayed?
I just want the plain text, the one that user actually types. No quotes.
I hate that too.

I wish the search feature (for a particular user's posts) would NOT show quoted text, and would instead show the content of their actual response. Very annoying.
Bump.
So you want the [quote] to not be displayed and the text in it to be displayed?
I believe what the OP is trying to say, as clearly as possible, is that he doesn't want the quote to show at all. Just the response.
(2012-12-02, 01:33 PM)geekywebadmin Wrote: [ -> ]I believe what the OP is trying to say, as clearly as possible, is that he doesn't want the quote to show at all. Just the response.

What he said.
Pages: 1 2