MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Music Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I am looking for some one to help me with creating a website about music. I will get the hosting and .tk domain I don't wanna go out and buy a domain until I know my website will become popular the main reason is I am in college and don't have a ton of money to spend so any help would be amazing
Is this a paid job?
A "successful" website may need the few dollar investment of a reputable domain name extension such as .COM, .NET, or .ORG (an unfortunate truth)
Im looking in to it
(2012-12-01, 06:08 AM)geekywebadmin Wrote: [ -> ]A "successful" website may need the few dollar investment of a reputable domain name extension such as .COM, .NET, or .ORG (an unfortunate truth)
Some free advice for you:

1) Get a decent domain.
2) Get a decent host. No point having a great site that falls over with more than 6 users online
3) Do not make a website about "music", make a website about a music niche that you know about. Make sure your site is offering something that is fairly unique.
Thank's Lee I'm looking into other site ideas cause I've noticed most music sites die thanks