MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Align right the board logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I am building a forum here:
http://rlxclub.com/forums/index.php

I need to know the correct CSS in order to fix the board logo (with the car) to the right of the header area. When the user zooms out or views the forum on a wide screen, the logo with the car should remain on the right while the gradient background repeat-x to the left.

I have tried playing with CSS on .logo but have not found the correct code.
Add in your global.css:

.logo {text-align: right;}
Thank you effone! Repped

Now I cannot seem to get the background image to line up correctly in the vertical direction. It seems a bit off, but I cannot fix it.

Here is the code I have for .logo:

min-height: 170px;
margin: -20px -20px 0;
-moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 0 0;
-webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 0 0;
border-radius: 10px 10px 0 0;
text-align: right;

.logo img

margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;

I am not sure what to change. Do I need to add CSS to another element?
Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you.
Now I cannot seem to get the background image to line up correctly in the vertical direction. It seems a bit off, but I cannot fix it.
(2012-12-05, 03:38 AM)Wimbledon Wrote: [ -> ]Now I cannot seem to get the background image to line up correctly in the vertical direction. It seems a bit off, but I cannot fix it.

When looking at your site, I don't understand what you mean by the background image not lining up correctly. Things look okay to me (except the car image is too wide for the width of the board. Can you give us a better idea of what you're seeing and what you want changed?

I messed around with some of the CSS and on my computer the following gets that header image to fit what seems well.

.logo img {
height: 170px;
margin: 0;
width: 1201px;
runnerb0y, thanks for taking the time to fiddle with some code.

The objective is to ensure a continuous header for those viewing the forum from a wide screen. Currently, when I zoom out on my browser, it appears that the repeating background does not quite line up with the logo image. In Photoshop, the two images do line up perfectly, so I think the CSS is simply a bit off.

I am not sure how to fix it, although I would like to keep the current logo image. The code you provided did not have any effect, unfortunately.