MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforums remove "Threads"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, so I've managed to remove my section thread count, but not on the subforum.

[Image: a329065d51132d4e150eee1f7293aa75.png]

http://www.webhostrally.com is the forum url.
Click any section with subforum to see the error.

Any help would really be appreciated.
All you need to do is reduce the colspan number and corresponding table column.

May be this will help, I guess you will figure out what to do after reading this:

Thread & Post Counts below Forum Name:

Yaldaram Wrote:AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > and open these two templates;
forumbit_depth1_cat
and find the following and REMOVE;
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
With in the same template, find;
colspan="5"
and Change 5 into 3

Next, open "forumbit_depth2_forum" template and find;
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
and Change it into;
<div class="smalltext">
<strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}:</strong> {$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}
<strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}:</strong> {$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</div></td>

Now in: Forumdisplay Templates > forumdisplay_subforums > find the following and REMOVE;
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
With in the same template find;
colspan="5"
and Change 5 to 3