MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usertitle questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is more like a question than a problem. My members can change their usertitles and registered members has by default " Proud member " but one member has "member" cus of his posts I think. How can I change all usertitle persmissions and edit in which post they get what? Cus in Users and groups -> User titles is empty.
AdminCP > Users & Groups > User Titles
(2012-12-02, 08:21 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > Users & Groups > User Titles

I already said that it's empty.
Are you sure it's empty? There should be a default rank when you first install MyBB unless you delete them.
(2012-12-03, 01:12 PM)BccMac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-02, 08:21 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > Users & Groups > User Titles

I already said that it's empty.
Sorry, your exaplanation wasn't 100% clear to me.

Well, there have been some titles by default. Maybe the user created his account when these titles were still in use.
(2012-12-03, 01:23 PM)LimPong Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure it's empty? There should be a default rank when you first install MyBB unless you delete them.

[Image: A0dpf.png]
Maybe you accidently delete them?

[Image: iaza15060973974100.png]
(2012-12-03, 02:09 PM)LimPong Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you accidently delete them?

[Image: iaza15060973974100.png]

I didn't delete them by accident. I thought by removing those titles would be gone.
Try rebuilding the cache: ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > Find 'usertitles' and click 'Rebuild Cache'.
Okey, now I need to set permissions to users. I don't want regular members to have ability to change it.
Pages: 1 2