MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tikitiki or Ryan G.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
yes i would be if i did not no what you av was lol
Tikitiki Wink
Justin S. Wrote:
Musicalmidget Wrote:* Musicalmidget will get confused if you change your name. Toungue
Are you confused about me changing my name? Wink

I am, but I dunno Toungue
LOL...so Belloman has changed his as well (and yes, that confused me until I recognized the avatar)? Not that I mind, by why are you all changing your names to your real names?? Big Grin

As long as you stay with your Avatar, Tiki, we'll all know who you are, no matter what you change your name to!! LOL
Justin S. Wrote:
Musicalmidget Wrote:* Musicalmidget will get confused if you change your name. Toungue
Are you confused about me changing my name? Wink

I was at first. Toungue
TIKITIKI!
Pick what you like better and go with it! Professionalism in your forum username isn't a must! Be yourself! Pick whatever is more comfortable for you!
Ryan Gordon. I myself am "Peter", but since there are two Ryans "Ryan Gordon" is the best I think.
judel Wrote:As long as you stay with your Avatar, Tiki, we'll all know who you are, no matter what you change your name to!! LOL

That is unless I start using Ku as my avatar!

* Ku is the Hawaiian god of war. He and Lono (the god of peace, fertility, and the harvest) are the two most recognized tiki (in Hawaiian we don't use plurals).
Mr. G
Pages: 1 2 3 4