MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forms plugin works perfectly but sometimes x-request form wont display in the forum I want it to show nor it PM's me. Why is this?

Also, in by y-request form in their application there is /\ marks after dots etc. What's wrong?
(2012-12-02, 10:06 AM)BccMac Wrote: [ -> ]My forms plugin works perfectly but sometimes x-request form wont display in the forum I want it to show nor it PM's me. Why is this?

Also, in by y-request form in their application there is /\ marks after dots etc. What's wrong?

From this information it is next to impossible to receive help. You will have to provide more details, like the link to the plugin for ex. I know you mentioned it by name but a) not everyone maybe familiar with it, like me, and b) even if someone is familiar with it, he and/or she might not have the time to do the searching for you.

Second, a screenshot of the area or a link to your forum where the issue with the marks appears would be helpful as well.