MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm using two plugins the "Terms of Service" page and "Page Manager" plugin. I wanted to know if it was possible to get the additional Page Manager pages to look the same as the Terms of Service page which uses a table, heading and description to store any text that I input whereas Page manager just throws my text in empty space with no kind of wrap/container. I I'll link the two pages to give you a visualization of what I'm talking about.

Terms of Service - http://halonation.freehostia.com/405th/protocol.php
Page Manager - http://halonation.freehostia.com/405th/m...enlistment

Any help would be great appreciated.

Wink
Page manager page looks just like the enlistment page re header and footer, try putting the table in the tborder (as if it was a show thread page and add the header as a thead.

If you want to attach the pagemanager page I can probably fix it in about 5 minutes.
Thanks for the quick reply, I attached the page if you still wish to fix it.

Thanks for the help. Also here's the HTML for that page if that's any help.

<table width="900" border="0">
  <tr>
    <td><hr></hr><h3><em>Enlistment Process</em></h3><hr></hr>If you are reading this it is likely you have already posted your enlistment in the Mess Hall, if you haven't, then you're going to get a head start
by reading this. By enlisting you have passed the first step of many you have entered your journey to become a Spartan IV of the 405th. You are now a Recruit which means you are not yet a personnel of the Battalion,
below this introduction you will find an in depth guide of how to pass the enlistment process with flying colors earning you the rank of Private and membership into this respected Battalion. Good luck Recruit and hop to it.  </em></b>
<hr align= "left" width= "250"></hr><p><b><em>Expectations</em></b>
<hr align= "left" width= "250"></hr>Upon enlistment you are officially a Recruit, you are not apart of the 405th yet however as a Recruit your motivation to join must be put to the test. Which is why
Recruits must uphold all expectations of the 405th and follow all rules and regulations as if they were a member of the Battalion.<br>
<ul type= "square">
  <li>Recruits must maintain activity within the Battalion Headquarters, there are no specific prerequisites for activity and as long as you check the Battalion often and make posts in the Mess Hall you should
have nothing to worry about. Prolonged inactivity on the Headquarters will result in your enlistment being denied.</li>
  <li>As a Recruit you are expected to know the ins and outs of the Spartan Protocol. You are not a personnel of this Battalion but you will be expected to act like it. All regulations, responsibilities and expectations
of Battalion Personnel now fall on you.</li>
</ul>
</p>
<hr align= "left" width= "250"></hr><p><b><em>Requirements</em></b>
<hr align="left" width= "250"></hr>
<ul type= "square">
<li>Recruits are required to present themselves like any other Battalion Personnel. Recruits are required to wear the same Uniform as the rest of the Battalion with one slight difference to the emblem.
As Recruits are not members of the Battalion they do not bare the right to wear the 405th "Skull" on their shoulder, it must be earned. Recruits must where a blank white shield. Upon  successully passing
Boot Camp Recruits will have earned the right to wear the full emblem with pride. For a full outline on Uniform Requirements please refer to the "Uniform" section of the Spartan Protocol</li>  
<li>To ensure Recruits are active on the Headquarters a Credit requirement was put in place. Before a Recruit can undertake a Boot Camp they must first reach a total of <u>10 Credits</u>. 
This cost will not be subtracted from your total when you participate in the Boot Camp, think of it as more a goal that needs to be reached rather than a cost to participate. Recruits and Personnel can
earn Credits(cR) by using certain aspects of the Headquarters and more:<p>
<ul>
<li>25 per New Referral/Recruitment</li>
<li>2 cR per New Thread</li>
<li>1 cR per New Post</li>
<li>Officers hold the right to deduct and add any amount of Credits when they see fit.</li>
</li>
</ul>  
</ul>
</p>
<hr align= "left" width= "250"></hr><p><b><em>Boot Camp</em></b>
<hr align= "left" width= "250"></hr>Boot Camp is considered the Recruits introduction to the Battalion and their final step in the Enlistment Process. Boot Camp is held in the 
War Games simulation, it will put a Recruits skill, communication and team work to the test. Boot Camps sole purpose is to test a Recruits ability to communicate and work as a team not so much
on their individual skill however if you are the most un-coordinated and hopeless recruit we've ever seen don't be surprised if you are denied.<br>
<ul type= "square">
  <li>Upon reaching the 10 Credits requirements a Recruit will be elligible to participate in a Boot Camp. Once you have attained this goal be expecting a post on your enlistment from an Officer.
This Officer will post their Gamertag and will discuss a time and date with you for when your Boot Camp will be held and make you aware of any other relative details</li><p>
<li>Boot Camp consists of a few games in Matchmaking or in Custom Games if the numbers warrant it. Multiple Battalion personnel are welcome to participate in a Recruits Boot Camp, so as a Recruit feel
free to get to know the people around you. </li><p>
  <li>Boot Camp will test your skill, communication and ability to work with a team. As long as you are talking i.e calling out and listening to instructions you should have nothing to worry
about. Individual skill is not a priority.</li><p>
<li>If the Officer attending was satisfied with your effort you will pass Boot Camp and be made a fully-fledged personnel of the 405th Spartan Battalion, you will now be able to wear the "Skull" with pride. Be sure to continually check the Headquarters
and look out for your promotion and Boot Camp results threads in the Mess Hall. Sooner or a later you will be placed into a Squad and your career in the 405th will begin.</li>
</ul>
<hr></hr>
</p>
<center><a href="protocol.php" title="Back">Back</a></center>
</td></td>
  </tr>
</table>
Thanks heaps for doing that, appreciate it.