MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem on upgrading verison 1.2 to 1.21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have downloaded 1.2 verison of mybb. it was properly installed and working fine. After the release of 1.2.1 i would like to upgrade to 1.2.1 i am getting blank page(upload/install/upgrade.php) while upgrading .how to resolve this problem , iam new to working with forums. please help me out
thanks for reading
judel Wrote:Maybe this will help:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...7#pid84467
thanks for your help, iam new to upgrading, after reading the total thread posts ihave a functions.php is available , whether ihave to replace this my inc/functions .php with the posted. ,
and in upgrading how to find out my RC, i have downloaded the 1.20 after septemeber 2. and which one has to be choosen in the upgrade.php
thanks for reading
I read your first post again.  You're getting the white page during the upgrade to 1.2.1?  I initially thought you were getting the white page after the upgrade!  I think that new file only helps after the upgrade is complete!  

but if you've done the upgrade and now have a white page, you need to download the new inc/fuctions.php (from the link I provided) and copy it over the one that you have on your site!
judel Wrote:I read your first post again. You're getting the white page during the upgrade to 1.2.1? I initially thought you were getting the white page after the upgrade! I think that new file only helps after the upgrade is complete!

but if you've done the upgrade and now have a white page, you need to download the new inc/fuctions.php (from the link I provided) and copy it over the one that you have on your site!
thnak you for your reply, i have not done the upgrade because i could not able to upgrade . when try to browse the link upload/install/upgrade.php i am getting the blank page.
any one please help me out.
Did you try reuploading the file?

Also did you keep the old inc/config.php and old inc/settings.php?