MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change User Control Panel Breadcrumb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I give up. Big Grin

I have been trying to change the breadcrumb for the user control panel to say "Account Settings". I have looked in the language files and changed all the instances of User Control Panel that I can find, but the breadcrumb persists in being User Control Panel.

I am on MyBB 1.6.8 and I have no language packs installed. Can anyone advise where I need to change that text?
add_breadcrumb($lang->nav_usercp, "usercp.php");

$l['nav_usercp'] = "User Control Panel";

Wink
But where is it (flails) I changed that language file!!!

<?php
/**
* MyBB 1.6 English Language Pack
* Copyright 2010 MyBB Group, All Rights Reserved
* $Id: usercp.lang.php 5616 2011-09-20 13:24:59Z Tomm $
*/

$l['nav_usercp'] = "User Settings"; <<<???
usercp.lang.php, it's the first variable in the file Smile
Right and I swear I have changed it. I changed my Personal Notepad to my Personal Chicken, and that worked, so it is not caching. In my language file it does say "$l['nav_usercp'] = "User Settings"; but on my page - not. Sad
Strange - are you completely sure the file's been uploaded to the server? Can you verify it by downloading it?

If you're 800% sure the file on the server has been modified, perform a hard refresh and restart your browser. Sometimes browsers cache some data but not others.
I am 1000% sure. PC restart coming up Big Grin

* Leefish hurries off. With her chicken.
No effect - I use Opera with Caching off, I did a full PC restart. You can see it in the attached pic - the page is called user settings but the breadcrumb is not changing. Sad
Sure you are saving to the right location? Happens a lot to me (I have at least two MyBB local installations..).
If you look, Leefish is definitely saving it correctly as the page title is changed but not the navbit.

I'll have a look at this in a minute.
Pages: 1 2