MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cache issue (refreshing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a while my forum has had a cache issue. I got the forum back online tonight but I don't wanna give away the link until it's all fixed.

Basically, if I create a new thread, then click a link to another forum or to the index, the post will not show unless I manually refresh the page. I have to do this on each page to show it's new content.

Anyone know why this could be happening?
Could you PM me a link if you're not willing to post it publicly?
(2012-12-03, 02:36 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Could you PM me a link if you're not willing to post it publicly?
www.LevelUnlocked.net/forum
Having the same issue. No link yet, as I am working locally. Have to refresh constantly to see results of changes (added posts, etc.)
(2012-12-03, 08:05 PM)sanderdatema Wrote: [ -> ]Having the same issue. No link yet, as I am working locally. Have to refresh constantly to see results of changes (added posts, etc.)
It's irritating isn't it Sad
It is... Thinking of transferring a community of 4000 people on Facebook to MyBB and this is quite a deal breaker. I love almost everything about MyBB except this 'little' thing. Smile
Have you tried enabling the setting in the ACP to send no-cache headers (under Server & Optimisation settings)? That might help.
Have you added any cache settings to the .htaccess?

For me that caused the same issue a while ago which was highly annoying.
(2012-12-04, 11:18 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried enabling the setting in the ACP to send no-cache headers (under Server & Optimisation settings)? That might help.
It worked! I love you! Heart