MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for some website/forum manager, coder and much more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes those who wants todo that as their hobby for fun sort off Smile
Shouldn't your hosting company be running at a profit? Therefore, shouldn't you be able to pay us?

Mhm, I think op is a troll. I doubt highly this site going anywhere. All our hard work will go to waste before the end of the financial year.
I'll try your project even though I think it's just a troll and really I should e getting paid :s
(2012-12-04, 09:18 PM)aidandonnan Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try your project even though I think it's just a troll and really I should e getting paid :s

can't afford paying anyone in beginning so thats why i need this work done for free untill good income is flowing in then payment will start being made to staff members Smile
Ok i'll take on the project and experiment in it.
Huh well i'm still looking for some more who would like todo work as their hobby and for free as well.
(2012-12-07, 03:10 PM)jakesully Wrote: [ -> ]Huh well i'm still looking for some more who would like todo work as their hobby and for free as well.

You keep saying "as their hobby," as if that takes away from the fact that you're essentially freeloading.

This might come as a surprise to you, but not a lot of people are willing to spend their free-time on a project they know nothing about, with a person they know even less about, and entirely for free.
i know but some people do want to work on some project so thats why i posted here and keeping it up to date so once i don't need more i will update it again.
I wouldn't mind helping out. Shoot me a PM with some details. I love helping out people's forums on the side earning money of course. I realise I won't earn anything but we could probably work something out.
I promised my self I would be a saint. My reply will be nice...

Jake what are you smoking!?
Pages: 1 2