MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Start of my first theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-12-03, 10:17 PM)natep86 Wrote: [ -> ]The only reason I noted it was not "Illegal" hacking is due to the fact they will deny me support on mybb if it was.

Aaaand, then there's this...

http://i.imgur.com/1Hjvi.png - Thanks to previous poster!

Wi-Fi hacking is illegal.
How he can deny that being a hacking site is laughable, what a moron. Slap that deny support tag on this user.
lol I did it for the soul reason! These tabs are not my original! You really think I would complain about it then show it! Wow smart guys! and thanks for input on theme

Oh and wifi hacking is ONLY illegal if you do not have authorization to do it. FYI
(2012-12-04, 02:28 AM)natep86 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and wifi hacking is ONLY illegal if you do not have authorization to do it.

That goes for hacking a government organization or a bank. You just went full retard, mate.
He's right that hacking isn't inherently illegal or unethical, and that the word has a huge variety of meanings.

But that's the only thing he was right about. Obviously he's talking about illegal types of hacking.
(2012-12-04, 02:33 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]He's right that hacking isn't inherently illegal or unethical, and that the word has a huge variety of meanings.

But that's the only thing he was right about. Obviously he's talking about illegal types of hacking.

Im not talking about it! Its just an area where members can choose to talk about the subject! I am fully against illegal acts. But does not mean others feel the same
Doesn't matter man. You're not allowed to post stuff like that here.
I know this now. But did not until I had posted it! Its fine for them to remove the thread. Just didnt want to be banned! I cant remove it myself so its already up. Mine as well had shot for some help on the theme
(2012-12-04, 02:59 AM)natep86 Wrote: [ -> ]Im not talking about it! Its just an area where members can choose to talk about the subject! I am fully against illegal acts. But does not mean others feel the same

I'm **

Mate, You'll be denied support for allowing illegal discussions on your board. End of.
No orange! But I cant fix it! Big deal!!!!! Didnt mean to sooo yeah!
Pages: 1 2 3 4