MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Menu Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is an odd error on our forum. At www.xcessgaming.net the menu is out of place for guest, then when do actually register it looks fine. This can't be a header problem because I uploaded default header to see if it was, and the problem still occurred. Any ideas? In case you do not want to register on the site, here are screenshots. Here is the way it looks for a guest, then a registered users.

[Image: 1wNO1]
[Image: 1wNOc]
Look at how you have the header for guests and for members changed, if anything you need to change the "header" one unless it's specified for it to be changed for both.
Nothing for the menu is in the "header" Only header_guest and header_member. Header member will update the menu for everyone logged in, while header_guest is for others not logged in.
If you do add something to "header" it adds way below the menu, it doesn't need to be used. Like I said, it isn't the header... I checked by uploading the default template guest template which works. It could be a plugin causing it. Not sure, not header though.
No header is for everyone while header_member is for those that are logged in and the header_guest is for guests who aren't logged in. Hm that's interesting, try contact will since he made the theme and if looks perfect by default (if anything it would be your logo making it stretch that way, but it should stretch it for both views not just for one).
you need to have a look for header_welcomeblock_guest
Please read my post. The header_welcomeblock_guest always has worked fine. Until a few days later, after our web developer did some things, the menu was messed up. SO to make sure it wasn't the header_welcomeblock_guest, I went in and upload the default code for it.

(2012-12-03, 09:33 PM)Cltcam Wrote: [ -> ]Please read my post. The header_welcomeblock_guest always has worked fine. Until a few days later, after our web developer did some things, the menu was messed up. SO to make sure it wasn't the header_welcomeblock_guest, I went in and upload the default code for it.

You may want to test this locally to see what I mean.

Also, it isn't the logo. It has always been fine since recently. Most likely a plugin causing the issue.