MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] MyAdvertisements not compatible with 1.6.8? Any alternative?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I have been using MyAdvertisements for some time now and never had a problem. Alas the other day I upgraded to 1.6.8 and now it is not working anymore.
I wanted to make a change to my ads, but I have noticed that I couldn't find one of the menus... Then on the plugin page
http://mods.mybb.com/reviews/my-advertisements
I found in the reviews a note by Yaldaram, but his suggestion didn't work eitherSad

Any idea what to do to make it work again? I am not getting the menu in "tools and maintenance" and now my ad has disappeared because I have been mucking aboutSad.

If everything else fails, can someone suggest a similar plugin?

TIA
If it worked before then Yaldaram's fix would do nothing. Crazy idea - check in the admin permissions that you have the rights to view/manage that plugin.
You are a STAR!!!!
For some reason I got disabled for that one item (that aside I could do everything under the sun).
I wonder if I needed Yaldaram fix after all or whether it was the upgrade... Anyway, the mystery menu has reappeared.

THANKS!!