MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What do you like about MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Post below of what you like most about MyBB and what you don't like. Also what do you rate MyBB out of 10, and answer this with the poll that's up.
What a useless poll.

I like MyBB's extensibility. You can pretty much do whatever you need to do with it.
(2012-12-04, 02:37 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]What a useless poll.

I like MyBB's extensibility. You can pretty much do whatever you need to do with it.

What makes the poll useless, you just vote for what you rate it, as 1 meaning you don't like it at all, and 10 meaning you love it.
As brad said, it's extensibility. It's simplicity at times can be admirable as well.
The learning curve - it is very easy to get started with MyBB, and you can have a forum up and running very quickly. Sometimes I do wonder if that is a blessing or a curse. (Showcase scarred.)
It's simplicity and extensibility. It's got the core features that are useful for about every forum without being bloated but still allows you to easily extend it to be perfect for your specific forum.
I like the UI. Not too flashy, overdone, confusing. I came from wBB 2.x which had a nice dry simple UI for me. MyBB is the best looking one with a decent ACP.
The community and the ease with which one can extend the core were the two main draws for me when I started out with MyBB.
(2012-12-04, 04:15 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]The community and the ease with which one can extend the core were the two main draws for me when I started out with MyBB.

This

Plus I had very little knowledge about css, html, designing, etc when I started using MyBB (came from forumotion) and was able to learn through using MyBB.
Each and every thing!
Pages: 1 2 3