MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't get new forums on the index page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i thought i should make a new ban dispute forum but for some reason i can't get it to display on the main index page. ive had help from 2 other people who can't figure it out any help would be greatly appreciated. by the way the site is forum.nickfost.com and when you click on the general button under the tab that takes you to the part where you can see the new forum but i need it to show on the index page. [attachment=27924][attachment=27925][attachment=27926][attachment=27927][attachment=27928][attachment=27929]
You're not displaying the minimum MyBB copyright for support.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74894.html
He should be denied for support.
ok the powered by mybb is back at the bottom of the page i did not realize it was missing i am not the owner of these forums and i did not create the template so with that being said the powered by is there and i wish we can continue to troubleshoot the problem so my new forum will show on the index page. forums.nickfost.com i am trying to make my new ban dispute forum show on index page which i have tried every setting possible and when i make a new category it won't even show on the index page any help would be appreciated.
I think the tab is causing this problem. And is there any forum category for the staff tab?
[attachment=27931]
(2012-12-04, 03:48 PM)LimPong Wrote: [ -> ]I think the tab is causing this problem. And is there any forum category for the staff tab?

ok thanks so much figured it out it was a setting in the mytabs where it says forums to show in tab it wasn't selected thanks.