MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Maybe selling big board.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Not too sure if I want to sale it just depends on the offer/s I get.
MarketForums.net is the domain. I bought it and don't know if I wanna sale it or set it up and run it. It's not that active. It was an IPB forum but i converted it to MyBB. No buyout or anything just offer. Thanks

Oh also I have other forum related domains if you don't like this specific one. I also have another big board that I am selling related to hacking.
How many of the posts are spam?
sems there is over 839 spam posts by Werlee so i don't think this site is worth anything when most of it is just spam.
(2012-12-04, 03:06 PM)jakesully Wrote: [ -> ]sems there is over 839 spam posts by Werlee so i don't think this site is worth anything when most of it is just spam.

Actually I remembered when the site was actually live, there was a hell of a lot of actual posts and the small majority will be spam.
Use goodbyespammer tool since Werlee is banned however he has still 839 spam posts: http://www.marketforums.net/user-8907.html
Well this site seems to have together the Database of TheTechPlayers... http://www.marketforums.net/thread-1421.html so it's not all posts about the site at hand.
You guys are very lucky here. In my old forum on myBB he came and acted as a normal user and 50 others joined and spammed the eggplant out of my site and that was my biggest site clean out ever. Considering the mods were in there weekly break :s
IMHO sell at HF and you might get a good offer. That or Flippa where a lot of sites are sold.

You should also do your best to clean up any spam and even add some theme changes before you advertise it for sale.
The spam is all new. there is only 1k in spam. I plan on deleting it.

I forgot to mention that the domain is aged as well.
(2012-12-05, 12:42 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]The spam is all new. there is only 1k in spam. I plan on deleting it.

I forgot to mention that the domain is aged as well.

only 1k

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4