MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, we have a theme that we have made. We want our forums and blog to have the theme too. Please contact me if you can do this for cheap or preferably for free. We appreciate the help.
I have clearly asked if it is a WordPress theme that you want a MyBB copy of or the other way round. Could you please answer this.
(2012-11-27, 02:00 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I have clearly asked if it is a WordPress theme that you want a MyBB copy of or the other way round. Could you please answer this.
It's neither a MyBB theme or WordPress theme. We created it in CSS/HTML.
Oh I might of got you started on a conversion from MyBB to WordPress. What your asking will cost the money already said by Eric J. & Tindris - but I won't do it.
We need MyBB and WordPress to be installed with our theme. We have a theme that is made in CSS/HTML and we need the MyBB forum and blog to match our theme. We can design the blog/forum themes, we just need them to be added to our theme.

Thanks.
I will be happy to do this for you if it is a paid service. Smile
PM me.
We are looking for an experienced web designer.

Our company has a basic website design setup of what we need but it does not display correctly in different browsers. We need to fix our theme and make sure that it is displayed correctly and the same in all browsers/computers.

We also need to integrate the theme with WordPress and MyBB.

If you are capable, please contact me. We will pay at least $20 for this job.

Professional inquiries only.
I've merged all 3 of your threads on this. It's probably easier if it's all in one Toungue
Pages: 1 2