MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deleted 'Moderator' usergroup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A while ago when creating my forum's usergroups I removed the Moderator group as I thought I'd have no need for it.

I believe I changed it to the Content Team Member group. All the groups on my forum are shown below.

[Image: iow9d.png]

However, I later found a use for this. As it's a gaming forum, I created a feature where users could purchase a sub-forum for their gaming team/clan. I would then assign the clan leader as the sub-forum moderator. This would then add them to a 'Moderator' group which technically does not exist.

It now shows up on the forum team page and I have no way of removing the group and it's users from the forum team page or even change the order in which it shows in, as you can see below.

[Image: 7sBXv.png]

Is there anything I can do?
Those are Mods that moderate specific sections. EX: The person moderates a specific forum. The moderators group is a group of people that moderate multiple forums. EX: Super Moderators moderate the whole board and the moderators group only moderate forums they are suppose to moderate.
(2012-12-05, 03:19 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Those are Mods that moderate specific sections. EX: The person moderates a specific forum. The moderators group is a group of people that moderate multiple forums. EX: Super Moderators moderate the whole board and the moderators group only moderate forums they are suppose to moderate.
Yes, I know this...
Any update on this?
Could you restate your question?
(2012-12-09, 09:07 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you restate your question?
I don't know how to explain it in any more detail than the OP already has Confused
According to what I understand I have answered your question accordingly.

You are basically asking why is there a moderators group for Flux and iRon. They don't really have a group, it's showing on the showteam page because they moderate specific sections.
(2012-12-09, 11:20 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]According to what I understand I have answered your question accordingly.

You are basically asking why is there a moderators group for Flux and iRon. They don't really have a group, it's showing on the showteam page because they moderate specific sections.
Is there a way to stop them from showing on that page?
In the group settings, under General Options, untick the option Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page
(2012-12-13, 01:22 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]In the group settings, under General Options, untick the option Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page
I stated in the OP that there is no usergroup.
Pages: 1 2