MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for an enthusiastic gamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-12-05, 06:19 PM)LU Flux Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-05, 06:05 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-05, 06:04 PM)LU Flux Wrote: [ -> ]For when I am at work/asleep.

you don't need 24/7 moderation, man.

Not being funny but I asked for staff members not a lecture from people who think I shouldn't.

That is a very fair point, but staff have access to areas of the forum etc etc that standard members do not. So its another thing you need to worry about - you should know your staff and trust them, or they should be recommended to you.. IF you want staff then why not promote from within with your members? If you want someone who is very experienced with MyBB to join to become staff and administrate then you have to hope that your site is attractive enough for them to join anyway other wise you will probably have to pay them.
(2012-12-05, 06:19 PM)LU Flux Wrote: [ -> ]Not being funny but I asked for staff members not a lecture from people who think I shouldn't.

You're right. Stick your fingers in your ears and scream. Nobody should be forced to listen to good advice.
(2012-12-05, 06:23 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-05, 06:19 PM)LU Flux Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-05, 06:05 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-05, 06:04 PM)LU Flux Wrote: [ -> ]For when I am at work/asleep.

you don't need 24/7 moderation, man.

Not being funny but I asked for staff members not a lecture from people who think I shouldn't.

That is a very fair point, but staff have access to areas of the forum etc etc that standard members do not. So its another thing you need to worry about - you should know your staff and trust them, or they should be recommended to you.. IF you want staff then why not promote from within with your members? If you want someone who is very experienced with MyBB to join to become staff and administrate then you have to hope that your site is attractive enough for them to join anyway other wise you will probably have to pay them.

Thankyou for the constructive feedback Smile
Pages: 1 2