MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads Not Showing and Not Logging Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The problem....

I'm running four myBB forums - 3 using 1.6.3 and one using 1.6.8

They've been running OK for years - then all of a sudden yesterday some problems developed across all of them ie:

- Threads are posted but don't always show (I've run the rebuild thread and forum routines)
- If a user logs in - they are still shown as out - but if they then click on the logo, they are shown as in!
- If a user logs out - they are shown as still logged in

They all run on the same host (Bluehost) - and as it has happened to all of them at the same time, this would suggest it's an issue at the Bluehost end? But what? Any ideas what I should ask Bluehost to check folks?

Example forum: www.bunnyboard.org/forum

Cheers

Bugsley
I think you should upgrade to the latest myBB software. It may fixed the bug.
I also experienced that in 1.6.5 , now I am using 1.6.8 , I don't experienced it anymore.
Thanks - but one of the forums is actually running on 1.6.8 - so it's not that.

The fact that it's happened to all of them at the same time is too much of a co-incidence and to my mind it suggests the problem is at my hosts end.

That's why my question is really - can any Mybb experts suggest what I should ask my host to look at?

Cheers

Bugsley
Looks like my analysis was correct and there were hiccups at the server end - everything seems to have reverted to normal now.
Good to hear that.