MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
xiaozhu Wrote:DAJ Glass for MyBB 1.2

Thank you soooooo much
The file I've attached contains an updated image folder.

I've fixed:
- Search, Calender, Memberlist, and Help Transparancies
- "Contains Posts by You" now are different than if you haven't posted
- Mini "New Post" indicators for Index *Fix 1.1*

It was bugging me on my own forum, so it took some time, but everything's ok now I think.

EDIT: Fix 1.1 updates the minibuttons ^^" I labeled it with the 1.1 so you can tell which you downloaded, and any subsequent downloads will be 1.x incase there are MORE missing, broken, or bad images.
turpentine Wrote:well didn't he(gusto) port it from somebody else anyways? so is it even his say?

if you're porting directly from the phpbb one, no. If you're updating mine, yeah.

in any case, im totally fine, as i had no plans/time to update it anyway.
One more... minilockoff.gif

I think that it only occurs when you have a locked sub-forum, sometimes occuring in a classified master forum
gusto5 Wrote:in any case, im totally fine, as i had no plans/time to update it anyway.

oh please
thanks for the fixes php_Paul, much better!
You're welcome, glad someone used them =P
Hey there still are some bugs with the updated version ill release a 1.2 fix update
Yeah there are still a few issues, like you can't see the links to view other pages on the forumdisplay or memberlist.
godwin Wrote:
gusto5 Wrote:in any case, im totally fine, as i had no plans/time to update it anyway.

oh please

whats that suppose to mean?
Pages: 1 2 3