MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix theme layout, occurred after domain change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IGNORE
ACP > Configuration > General Configuration > Settings

Check back all the paths. It might be an initial path error. If there is something with your old domain name change as per new.
I just realized my Caps Lock was on, and now I'm locked out. I don't know what email I used. Is there a way for me to find out?
Register on your forum, and run the following code.

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = 'x';

This will make a dummy admin so you can get in. Or you can wait half an hour or so and try to figure out your email. Toungue
(2012-12-07, 02:48 AM)pandaa Wrote: [ -> ]Register on your forum, and run the following code.

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = 'x';

This will make a dummy admin so you can get in. Or you can wait half an hour or so and try to figure out your email. Toungue

And I'll run this in SQL? Where though, sorry pandaa, I'm an idiot when it comes to this. Big Grin
phpMyAdmin in cPanel. Make sure to replace x with the user ID of the new user. Smile
I did that, and it was made an admin. However, everything I do in the ACP is logging me out.
What's your domain?

Open /inc/settings.php and look for the following code and tell me what it says.

$settings['cookiedomain'] =
$settings['cookiepath'] = 
$settings['cookieprefix'] =
Hey pandaa, You're a lifesaver! I was able to change it to my new domain!

Thanks again pandaa, you're awesome! Big Grin

EDIT: I was able to get into my main account as well. Big Grin