MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new instal with all post and members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want install whole new mybb without any plugin but with all my post and members it is possible,same host same domain

anyone to help
(2012-12-07, 11:09 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]i want install whole new mybb without any plugin but with all my post and members it is possible,same host same domain

anyone to help

Extract the mybb_posts , mybb_threads and mybb_users tables from the old database then import them into the new database.

I may of missed something if so another member will update.
thanks any help from mybb team i dont want lose any member and posts
Why not just remove the plugins if that's what you don't want...?
thats not help me,so can i do this in way like markwesley suggested
What you're wanting to do is the hard way. Essentially all you've said is that you want your plugins removed. Instead of removing them you want to reinstall your forum which is illogical. You haven't provided any reason as to why you want to do that, or why you can't just remove the plugins.
becouse see this after server goes down and i update backup nothing works like before Memory Usage: 9.75 MB 44 query on index page,also my theme its screw up,thats i want do all this,even when i deactivate all plugin memory usage its high about 7
7MB memory usage is nothing to worry about.
7 without any active plugin and 44 query when activate plugins and 9,5 memory usage
What plugins are you activating ?
Pages: 1 2