MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google is evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

I've been a long time google user but felt the need for a place where the google actions can be put on a check and discussed with others, especially to ensure that the "do no evil" principle from google is upheld.

So, the forum http://www.google-is-evil.com/ has come to surface.

This is the place where I will be writing the small things that I note changing about google's behavior towards users. Hopefully gathering a nice log of changes across the years and more input from others.

I'm still working on the customization. Everyone is welcome to join and write some feedback.

Thanks.
Probably isn't legal for you to be using their logos across the site, but you can create a thread on your forum about how evil they are when they tell you to remove them. Fight the power by using their images to style your site, go get them tiger.
Yes, I agree. Will change that detail. This actually comes a theme designed by another person.

Ok, changed the images with non-google copyrighted designs.
Forum still needs alot of work. I would wait too post this for it is not close to being finished. The theme doesn't appeal for me much but I am sure you are working on that. Only 3 boards, which is not always a bad thing but in this case it makes the forum look kind of plane. And also the inactivity. I realize it is a new site, but to be honest, noone will join a unactive site, which is something I have learned recently. I hope to see it when it is finished and good luck.
Well, on this case I will stick with just 3 forum sections. They kind of fill up all the possible cases that I can remember and would indeed look sad to have plenty of sections with no posts.

As for inactivity, you are right. I've decided to write the posts based on my own experiences. So for now it works more like a blog until more people decide to join and comment. I'm not going to add paid posts nor write a large quantity of topics just for the sake of filling up the eyes.

Let's see how this goes. For the moment I am very happy to finally have a place where I can vent out my frustrations and worries about google. Smile
It's quite ironic that your best chance of success is Google, lol.
Google is evil because they advertise their own browser on their own service. lol

http://www.google-is-evil.com/thread-8-post-8.html#pid8

Did you try updating Firefox and seeing if this message still appears? Did you try using Safari? IE?
(2012-12-08, 09:49 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Google is evil because they advertise their own browser on their own service. lol

Did you try updating Firefox and seeing if this message still appears? Did you try using Safari? IE?

That^.

You're an idiot OP if you are basing your site off the above link.

I'm laughing so hard. Big Grin
If I click on the link, Google will know. Toungue
(2012-12-08, 08:26 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite ironic that your best chance of success is Google, lol.
There is no irony involved. If the site has success is because google is indeed treating badly users.

(2012-12-08, 09:49 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Google is evil because they advertise their own browser on their own service. lol
Be a mybb bro, let's discuss this on the site at the proper topic and not off-topic here.

Quote:That^.
You're an idiot OP if you are basing your site off the above link.
I'm laughing so hard.
In resume, you laugh so hard because you based your site (wasdgamers.com) in yet another gaming board and the topics that I chose to talk sound idiot to you? I'm not so quick to call other people around idiots albeit I note that some cases seem to deserve such term applied to them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4