MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Top Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeh feel free to create a ticket with us. We'll get you sorted.
Its sort of conflict I also feel. I have seen similar issues in several forums that if you click on the search box it instantly refreshes the page without allowing you to enter any text!!! Or if you update the profile from your UCP, it doesn't get updated, but takes you to the advanced search page!!!

I wonder if anybody has faced similar and solved the issue that they can share ...
(2012-12-09, 07:45 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a JS conflict somewhere.
Yeah just cant find it.
(2012-12-10, 04:24 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh feel free to create a ticket with us. We'll get you sorted.
ok Awesome man.
(2012-12-10, 04:31 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Its sort of conflict I also feel. I have seen similar issues in several forums that if you click on the search box it instantly refreshes the page without allowing you to enter any text!!! Or if you update the profile from your UCP, it doesn't get updated, but takes you to the advanced search page!!!

I wonder if anybody has faced similar and solved the issue that they can share ...
Well I am glad I am not the only one. You can update your profile on my board though.
I tried changing the form action from "http://yoursite.com/memberphp" to just "member.php" and apparently it works.

So you can try changing the header template and do the above change.

If that doesn't work, disable all the plugins and enable them one by one to see which one causes this.

console log shows this-

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'get' of undefined
in prototype.js on line 556
Nevermind guys got it.
Pages: 1 2