MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] Edit Colors from an Icon Set (Vector files)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have purchased the following icon set from GraphicRiver:
http://graphicriver.net/item/135-papercut-icons/2516781

This icon set consists of 135 icons that mostly consist of 1-2 different colors. This set includes the "VECTOR EPS & AI, and LARGE LAYERED PSD".

What I Am Looking For
  1. I will send you the purchased files for editing, if you agree that you will use these files only for my project and will destroy them once they have been sent back to me pursuant to the Graphic River Regular License
  2. I would like the color scheme changed for each icon, to a color that matches my current MyBB project (I will provide the colors). Everything else about the image and icons should stay the same. All icons will have the same color scheme.
  3. Before changing all of the icons to the chosen color scheme, I would like to be sent a preview of any ONE of the icons to make sure I am making the right color choices.
  4. After I approve the preview icon and the color scheme, I would like each icon resized to a specified size and made into it's own individual image file so that I can easily upload and use them on my forum.

I know this is pretty simple stuff, but I do not have any software on my computer that would be able to edit such files, and I am looking for someone who has this ability.

Payment Arrangements
This is a paid job via PayPal ONLY, and I will pay you once all work is done and you send me a watermarked preview of the changed icons (in a large single file is fine - or a low quality screenshot).

If You Are Interested
Please post below - I do not wish to be PM'd with offers. I'd like to know your quote and estimated length of time for completion. I will make my decision within a week. I will not necessarily choose the lowest bidder, but I will look at multiple factors.

Thank you for looking and I look forward to working with one of you on this and possibly future projects! Wink
So you just want colors changed? If they're edited via PSD would it do or you need them done for vector format only?
PSD would do, I just need them as individual PNG files for each icon once the changes have been made.
Could you PM me with more info, and an example icon and what you want to do with it, payment rate, etc so I can show you? Smile
I'm interested on this also.

Sorry for PM as I missed the line about it. Also, I'm up to show you a color change example, if you wish.
I can do this PM me pls
Thank you for all the responses and PM's. I have chosen a MyBB designer and I greatly appreciate all of the interest. I apologize that I can't respond to each PM individually, and I will certainly keep you all in mind for many of my future projects.

Mods, please close.
Closed by request.