MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable Forum Subscriptions, Thread Subscriptions, and User Email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok , i have got your point, now i want to place the forum subscription back, in which part of the templates is should placed it back?
(2013-06-26, 06:43 PM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok , i have got your point, now i want to place the forum subscription back, in which part of the templates is should placed it back?

The same one you took it out of.
(2013-06-27, 06:29 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-26, 06:43 PM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok , i have got your point, now i want to place the forum subscription back, in which part of the templates is should placed it back?

thanks.
Yeah, that i know, but there are thousand code line after which lines i should place it back.
(2013-06-27, 07:56 AM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-27, 06:29 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks.
Yeah, that i know, but there are thousand code line after which lines i should place it back.

If you're using a theme, look at the default theme and copy and paste it to the theme you're using.
I got one more thing to ask, how can i disable email notification to user account. Like even if they subscribe a forum or a thread, they will not receive any notification by email. also, i want to remove Instant email notification during registration, from User CP, and when option is shown during thread posting to chose, disable thread notificaton, no email notification, instant email notification ( this instant email notification i want to remove). so that none will receive any email whatsoever only, i can do so.

thanks
(2013-06-28, 04:29 AM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]I got one more thing to ask, how can i disable email notification to user account. Like even if they subscribe a forum or a thread, they will not receive any notification by email. also, i want to remove Instant email notification during registration, from User CP, and when option is shown during thread posting to chose, disable thread notificaton, no email notification, instant email notification ( this instant email notification i want to remove). so that none will receive any email whatsoever only, i can do so.

thanks

I was looking for it too. And found your reply.
Just in case you did not manage to found the solution.
I found it for you.

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `subscriptionmethod` = '1' WHERE `subscriptionmethod` = '2'; 

UPDATE `mybb_threadsubscriptions` SET `notification` = '0' WHERE `notification` = '1'; 

Post#2 on Disable auto email subscription for all?

Thanks to ranjani
Pages: 1 2