MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-12-11, 12:31 AM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this still open? It's something that shouldn't and isn't being discussed, it's a silly thread.

It's not as silly as your reply. Nothing constructive to say as usual, that right anxiety ? I've reported you before for sticking your nose in my threads. All you do is troll my threads to try and spark off something. Mybb staff are not blind you know, they can see your feeble attempts start conflict.

If you got nothing constructive to say in regards to the topic, then stay away you idiot.
(2012-12-11, 12:54 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing constructive to say as usual

If you got nothing constructive to say in regards to the topic, then stay away you idiot.

Quote: It's something that shouldn't and isn't being discussed, it's a silly thread.

That was my feedback. Honestly, some big site contributors are denied support here (Labrocca and crazy to name a couple), and you know that plugins are checked by a very experienced team, it's much safer than having them available on 3rd party websites (as someone already said) so why should I not be able to call this a silly thread? I think your obsession with me has clouded your common sense Franky.

But anyway, two high-end team members have shot this down so I'm wondering why it's open, that's all, stay calm. Cool
We will not be denying anyone who is denied support the ability to contribute submissions to the mods database.
Pages: 1 2