MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HOW TO INCREASE TRAFFIC......??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HELLO CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO INCREASE TRAFFIC FOR MY FORUM
I WANT TO ADD GOOGLE,YAHOO,BING,DOMOZ AND OTHER ALL SEO HOW I DO THAT FOR FREE PLS HELP ME I SUBMITED MY SITE IN SOME BLACKLINK PROVIDERS BUT NOT WORK
Sounds like you want a shortcut.

Create good content and traffic will grow.
yes i know but how to submit in all search engines
i already submited in google
There is no requirement to submit to search engines.
and pls how i make a page in twitter like facebook pls help me
You sound to be at the beginner stage. I suggest you join a full-fledge webmaster forum like Sitepoint and spend more time reading instead of asking questions.
No no i make page in facebook and i am unable to make in twitter just tell me the step of making page pls only the step by which i can share links by adding in my site tweet us pls help me
Go to Twitter.com and register an account?
http://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons

I'm not sure if you are asking for this.
(2012-12-11, 05:46 AM)Manoj Wrote: [ -> ]HELLO CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO INCREASE TRAFFIC FOR MY FORUM
I WANT TO ADD GOOGLE,YAHOO,BING,DOMOZ AND OTHER ALL SEO HOW I DO THAT FOR FREE PLS HELP ME I SUBMITED MY SITE IN SOME BLACKLINK PROVIDERS BUT NOT WORK

I don't understand what you actually mean if you mean how to get indexed on these search engine then i want to advice that you don't have to take so much of hassle just create links to your site and search engine will index you automatically.

And for seo you could refer some blogs like SEOMOZ, searchenginejournal, and others.
Pages: 1 2