MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] iOSNut.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently looking to sell one of my most intricate forums, one of which I've put a lot of money, work and thought in to developing to make it as beautiful, user friendly and feature-packed as possible. I am not longer in the market for creating forums as I personally do not have a use for them. I am still considering designing for MyBB, though I have lacked creativity as of late. iOSNut is a community originally set up for iOS Gaming, which has since progressed in to much more. It's currently a website dedicated to iOS / Apple in general. Let me be clear: The board is not currently active, nor does it have a huge member / post base. I am mainly selling this to off-hand the theme and the database along with the feature that were developed for it. What you do with it is completely your prerogative, though I will not be selling pieces of the site individually.

Asking price:
~$120 AUD. I'm aware this is a lot to ask for, so please do not hesitate in talking to me about a different price. Offer are welcome.

What's included:
  • iOSNut.com & iOSNut.net
  • A hand-crafted beautiful custom theme designed and coded by myself and some of the original members of the late Codicious.
  • A handful of custom plugins, both developed by various authors and some exclusively for iOSNut
    • Nudges plugin (Codicious' notifications system)
    • Status updates
    • iOS App Review System
    • My Achievements
  • A fully-functioning website enhanced by the use of template conditionals and jQuery. The website has many effects such as popup box logins, etc. Template conditionals are used for additional functionality, for example being able to post / view statuses, etc.

Some screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/z4uUj.png
http://i.imgur.com/Ejqg3.png
http://i.imgur.com/75r6h.png

Please contact me via PM if you're interested.
Prices are negotiable.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Hey, man. It's sad to see you selling this project, I really thought that you would make it big, it had a lot o potential.

I may be interested, though. I'm thinking about entering the iOS market for a long time now, and this forum could be a really nice opportunity to start.

I will send you a PM later.
Thanks for the kind words.
Sure, just shoot me a PM when you're ready, I currently have had an offer for $100 though.

No need for this thread anymore - sold. Smile
You are not allowed to sell MyAchievements. Please tell the new owner to remove it from his/her website, otherwise a DMCA will be sent.
Well this was a shame, but I'm glad to hear you may still be creating themes Smile.
Ouch, you sold it pretty fast. Toungue Good luck, Jordan.
(2012-12-11, 06:09 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You are not allowed to sell MyAchievements. Please tell the new owner to remove it from his/her website, otherwise a DMCA will be sent.

Give me a few hours and I will buy a subscription to your website. I will disable it until I do.
(2012-12-11, 06:09 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You are not allowed to sell MyAchievements. Please tell the new owner to remove it from his/her website, otherwise a DMCA will be sent.

Sorry, it's been a while since I've been on any forums or anything alike and I completely forgot where exactly I had that from. It has been disabled as the new owner has said, and I believe he is buying a subscription.
(2012-12-11, 08:50 PM)Shex Wrote: [ -> ]

Give me a few hours and I will buy a subscription to your website. I will disable it until I do.

Could you also remove my nudges, it was only provided to Jordan as a gift for him, but it was not meant to be sold with the site.
You told me I could use the nudges on iOSNut. I don't need them for anything else, so I handed them off as part of the site. He agreed that he only had intentions to use anything on the site as is, meaning he is not going to be re-using the plugins. The nudges are licensed to iOSNut and that's where they're staying, I don't even have a copy anymore.
Pages: 1 2