MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a series of problems with my MyBB installation.

1. When I select classic style in the "Show Thread Options" it doesn't change anything

2. I still haven't received any support for the problems I am having with the "Forums Icons" plugin, this still wont work, despite several re-installs, I am still getting the 403 error, and the support forum It links to is in Spanish.

3. Several of the themes I have looked at, have non English menu's and words, how do I solve these issues

TIA

Spangle
1) You may have it set the other way in your UserCP. Change it to "Default" in the UserCP and it will follow whatever you set in the AdminCP.

2) Can you elaborate?

4) It really depends on which theme you are using. Sometimes its a matter of simply changing the language files, but other times it can involve a lot of template changes if the foreign language is built right in.
Found the answer to 1, thanks a bundle for that.

The Mod I am referring to is this one :

http://mods.mybb.com/view/forumsicons

I have uploaded the files to the correct place, I have installed the Plugin, but when I click on "Forum Icons" in the LH menu I get a 403 error

I've found another issue as well, when I use ranks the colour formatting for usernames in thread view changes to black for all groups

All these issues have now been resolved by another support site.