MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Icon problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

So I just started up a new forum and I know that this icon problem with the white pixels is a common problem but I have googled it for around an hour and still cannot find anything that works.

I have tried several different packs but they either does not have the correct smilies or they are in a .png format which the forum wont load for some reason.

Could anyone link me to a propper set of smilioes and post icons?

Thanks
could you please provide link to your forum ??
it would be easy to help you Smile
(2012-12-11, 07:58 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]could you please provide link to your forum ??
it would be easy to help you Smile

Gonna PM you the link.

This is the theme I am using

http://mods.mybb.com/view/portal-2-theme

Why dont just the icons that comes with the myBB installation get fixed? This is a huge problem for new users and this forum have good ones. Just to add it to the installer -.-
You need to google smilies for a dark background, they are out there
(2012-12-11, 09:04 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]You need to google smilies for a dark background, they are out there

Will you please read the main post before you decide to reply?
(2012-12-11, 09:14 PM)thomja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-11, 09:04 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]You need to google smilies for a dark background, they are out there

I did and I have downloaded them before now and used them on sites, a lot depends on how you google it, try these, I think they are transparent background

[attachment=27990]
(2012-12-11, 09:49 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-11, 09:14 PM)thomja Wrote: [ -> ]

I did and I have downloaded them before now and used them on sites, a lot depends on how you google it, try these, I think they are transparent background

Helped on some but a few are still missing